FORT MYERS, Fla. --- Lee Health's Healthy Life Center will host an educational series about nutrition.
The lecture series will feature physicians who have pursued advance nutrition training, who use it daily in their practices and embrace nutrition as the best form of medicine.
The seminars are held at the Wellness Center on the 600 block of SE 13th Court in Cape Coral.
Lee Health's Wellness Center will be offering six different lectures that will each run from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. on the following dates:
- Feb. 20: “Phytonutrients, Why Should I Care?” – Heather Auld, M.D., integrative medicine physician
- Feb. 22: “The Fundamental Nature of Rest, Movement and Nutrition” – Jose Colon, M.D., MPH, sleep medicine physician
- Feb. 27: “The Anti-Inflammatory Diet” – Julie Hill, RD, LDN, registered dietitian
- March 1: “Can Diet Affect Chronic Pain?” – Sebastien Klisiewicz, D.O., physiatrist
- March 6: “Food is Medicine” – Brian Taschner, M.D., cardiologist
- March 8: “Nutrigenomics: Have Your Food Control the Destiny of Your Genes” – Teresa Spano, naturopathic consultant
For more information or to register to attend, call the Healthy Life Center at (239) 424-3210 or via email email@example.com