LEE COUNTY, Fla. — The Lee County School District is adding more Grab & Go sites.
Three more schools and two new bus stops will begin providing a nutritious breakfast and lunch to anyone 18 years old or younger on Monday, April 27th.
The three new schools are: Trafalgar Elementary School and Caloosa Middle School in the West Zone, and Three Oaks Elementary School in the South Zone. The additional bus stops are on Route #9 and highlighted in red:
- 9:00 a.m. - 2033 Laurel Ln - Suncoast Baptist Church
- 9:30 a.m. – Gish Ln & Heck Dr
- 9:55 a.m. - Tucker Ln & Grady Dr
- 10:15 a.m. – Tucker Ln & Ebson Dr
- 10:45 a.m. – Island Vista at Eland Dr (Covered Shelter)
- 11:50 a.m. - River Rd & Cypress St
- 12:15 p.m. - Lavin Ln & Willis Rd
Grab & Go meal distribution is available on the bus ramp of participating schools from 9:00am until 12:30pm.
The service will be available until the regular school year ends on June 3rd.