COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. — Collier County Parks and Recreation Division will reopen fitness facilities on Tuesday.
To ensure CDC guidelines are followed, they are limited capacity in the fitness areas.
Collier County Parks and Recreation say facilities will be sanitized several times a day, and there will be ongoing cleaning of common areas.
A fitness scheduling system will also be in place to assist with social distancing.
Fitness members will be able to make one reservation per day for one hour.
Here are the instructions for reserving a fitness day at the facility:
- Go to: https://apm.activecommunities.com/collierparks/ [apm.activecommunities.com]
- Select the Sign In button to access your account
- Your login email will be included in the Rules for Members correspondence you will be receiving
- If you have not signed in before, select “forgot your password” link
- Select Register for Activities or Search for Activities
- The sessions are listed by fitness center:
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday
6:00am-9:00am - Open
9:00am-10:00am - Closed for Sanitizing
11:00am–2:00pm - Open
2:00pm-3:00 pm - Closed for Sanitizing
3:00pm-8:00 pm - Open
North Collier Regional Park Rec Plex / Golden Gate Community Park / Immokalee Sports Complex
10:00am-11:00am - Closed for Sanitizing
Eagle Lakes Community Park / Max Hasse Community Park
10:00am –11:00am -Closed for Sanitizing
11:00am–1:00pm - Open