FORT MYERS, Fla. --- The World famous Budweiser Clydesdales are making its way to Southwest Florida starting February 17th.
The eight-horse hitch will be harnessed and hitched to the famous Red Beer Wagon at the following locations:
- February 17, 2018: Edison Grande Parade 7pm (full Hitch) Lighted.
- February 18, 2018: 31 Produce, 18672 Alva 2pm-4pm (1 Horse) also Open Stable day 2pm-4pm Open Stable: Legacy Equestrian Stables 17840 Palm Creek Dr. NFM
- February 19, 2018: Bell Tower Shoppes, Daniels Pkwy and US 41 4pm-7pm (Full Hitch)
- February 20, 2018: Cape Coral Club Square 4706 SE 11th Place 4pm-7pm (Full Hitch)
- February 21, 2018: Downtown Ft Myers River District 4pm-7pm (Full Hitch)
- February 22, 2018: Century Link Stadium 3pm-6pm (Twins Spring Training)
- February 23, 2018: Nature Park located at the Shell Factory North Ft. Myers 4pm-7pm (Full Hitch)
- February 24, 2018: Swamp Cabbage Parade, Labelle Fl. 10am (Full Hitch)
Each hitch travels with a Dalmatian that were trained to protect the horses and guard the wagon.
The Budweiser Clydesdales can also be viewed at the Anheuser-Busch breweries in St. Louis, Mo; Merrimack, N.H. and Ft. Collins, Colo.