The Charlotte State Bank & Trust will be serving as a collection point for holiday donations for kid in need.
Starting November 13, the bank will be collecting new toys, clothing and other "wish list" items on behalf of the Florida Guardian ad Litem Program and the Salvation Army.
“It’s always a pleasure to help bring Christmas joy to local children whose families are struggling,” said bank President Craig DeYoung. “Our customers and staff traditionally respond with full hearts during this season of giving.”
Guardian ad Litem gift trees will be on display at the following Charlotte State Bank & Trust locations:
· Murdock office, 1100 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte
· North Port office, 4300 Aidan Lane, North Port
· Parkside office, 3002 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte
· Peachland office, 24163 Peachland Blvd., Port Charlotte
Salvation Army wish lists will be at the following locations:
· Charlotte Harbor office, 23112 Harborview Road, Charlotte Harbor
· Punta Gorda office, 2331 Tamiami Trail, Punta Gorda
Bank lobbies are open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday.