Information we receive about power and utility restoration, food and other important recovery efforts will be posted here.
Red Cross' Reunification Plan tools can help if assistance is needed in locating a missing friend or relative. Call 1-800-733-2767 and provide as much detail as you can. Alternatively, you can submit your information via forms found at COADFL.org
Complete the following form on behalf of yourself or with the last known location of your loved one(s). This information will help rescue workers locate you and your loved ones as quickly as possible. https://missing.fl.gov/es
The Scripps Howard Fund has created a Hurricane Ian relief drive, the money from which will help aid in Southwest Florida recovery efforts. If you or someone you know can donate, please share this message and text STORM to 50155 to make a contribution. Our community thanks you.
COLLIER CLEANUP HOTLINE - If you need assistance or would like to volunteer, call 1-800-451-1954
SHELTERS: Lee County is consolidating its shelter operations this afternoon as the shelter population shifts during recovery efforts. The remaining shelters still have space for people in need.
The shelters remaining open are:
- East Lee County High School, 715 Thomas Sherwin Ave., Lehigh Acres
- Estero Recreation Center, 9200 Corkscrew Palms Blvd., Estero
- Hertz Arena, 11000 Everblades Pkwy., Estero
- Island Coast High School, 2125 DeNavarra Pkwy, Cape Coral
- South Fort Myers High School, 14020 Plantation Road, Fort Myers
- Dunbar High School, 3800 Edison Ave., Fort Myers
The residents staying in the following shelters will be relocated to other shelters this afternoon:
- Harns Marsh Middle School, 1820 Unice Ave. N., Lehigh Acres
- Oak Hammock Middle School, 5321 Tice St., Fort Myers
- Veterans Park Recreation center, 55 Homestead Road, Lehigh Acres
- Varsity Lakes Middle School, 801 Gunnery Road, Lehigh Acres
- Tortuga Preserve Elementary, 1711 Gunnery Road, Lehigh Acres
- Treeline Elementary, 10900 Treeline Ave., Fort Myers
- Manatee Elementary, 5301 Tice St., Fort Myers
- Gateway High School, 13820 Griffin Drive, Fort Myers
Evacuees will have the option of moving to another shelter using their own vehicles or LeeTran. LeeTran vehicles will be taking evacuees to any of the open shelters of their choice.
FPL OUTAGES | As of 4PM Fri 9/30 ...
Manatee - 73,620
Hardee - 0
Sarasota - 145,660
DeSoto - 11,790
Charlotte - 103,480
Glades - 2,140
Lee - 225,800
Hendry - 5,960
Collier - 109,440
LCEC OUTAGES AS OF 4PM Fri (9/30) ...
Marco Island 19,582 (0 on)
Immokalee 10,082 (5,658 on)
Carnestown 3,002 (237 on)
Lehigh Acres 26,112 (7,014 on)
North Fort Myers 56,279 (0 on)
Cape Coral 94,276 (0 on)
Pine Island 7,398 (0 on)
Sanibel 10,946 (0 on)
RSW airport is closed to the public - emergency/humanitarian traffic only. Those with cars in short and long-term lots will be able to retrieve them between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. The signs for the lots will say 'Closed' but tell the official stationed there you are picking up your car.
Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission Efforts
- 15 FWC Special Operations Group officers from the Northeast Region have deployed with four-wheel drive vehicles and vessels to aid affected residents. These officers are currently performing public safety and emergency response missions as assigned by the SEOC in Charlotte, Collier, Hardee and Lee Counties.
- 9 FWC Special Operations Group officers from the North Central Region will deploy Friday morning with vessels and equipment to Volusia County to assist with response and recovery efforts.
- 78 FWC officers and 2 vehicle and vessel mechanics have deployed to the affected area with a full complement of four-wheel drive vehicles, vessels and response and recovery equipment and supplies.