COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. -- Immokalee has been one of the areas hardest hit by Hurricane Irma, and many residents are in need of food, water and other basic necessities.
Collier County Emergency Management is organizing the distribution of food donations to Immokalee residents in the aftermath of the storm.
If you are in need of food or water, please visit one of the following pick-up sites.
- 110 South Second Street in the dirt parking lot across from Coalition of Farm Workers
- 424 New Market Road near the vegetable market
- Farm Workers Village at 2225 Chadwick Circle
- Central Immokalee in the area of Taylor Street
- Central Immokalee in the area of Barber Street
- West Immokalee in the area of Miraham Drive and Miraham Terrace
- Immokalee Friendship House, 602 West Main Street
- East Immokalee at 310 Alachua Street
- Living World Family Church at 10910 Immokalee Road
- Immokalee Haitian Free Methodist at 312 Eustis Ave.
- Immokalee Community School at 123 North Fourth Street