Collier County Emergency Management is organizing the distribution of water and food donations to Immokalee residents in the aftermath of the storm.
If you are in need of food or water, please visit one of the following pick-up sites:
- 110 South Second Street in the dirt parking lot across from Coalition of Farm Workers
- 424 New Market Road near the vegetable market
- Farm Workers Village at 2225 Chadwick Circle
- Central Immokalee in the are of Taylor Street
- Central Immokale in the area of Baker Street
- West Immokalee in the area of Miraham Drive and Miraham Terrace
- Immokalee Friendship House, 602 West Main Street
- East Immokalee at 310 Alachua Street
- Immokalee Haitian Free Methodist at 312 Eustis Ave.
- Immokalee Community School at 123 North Fourth Street
- Immokalee Church of the Nazarene, 1207 Carson Road
- Bethel Assembly of God at 1225 W Main St.
- First Baptist Church Naples have FEMA, Samaritan's Purse, Florida Baptist Disaster Relief and other organizations ready to provide aid to help all people affected by the hurricane, at no cost. They are located at: 3000 Orange Blossom Drive, Naples FL 34119 at the corner of Livingston Road and Orange Blossom Drive. They will be providing the following: Food packages (1 per family represented), Bottle water (1 case per family member), Baby Supplies (diapers, wipes, formula), Toilet paper, Paper towels, Hygiene Kits, Cleaning supplies, Pet food.
- North Collier Fire Control and Rescue District. They are handing out food and water to the area from Station 10 located at 13240 Immokalee Road, Naples FL 34120