FORT MYERS, Fla — All Florida Department of Health offices in Lee County will close at 2pm in preparation for Tropical Storm Elsa.
The office closures include clinic, immunizations, vital statistics, women infants and children, environmental health and engineering, administration, epidemiology and refugee services.
Locations include the following:
- 3920 Michigan Avenue, Fort Myers
- 83 Pondella Road, North Fort Myers
- 5624 8th Street West, Suite 106, Lehigh Acres
- 2295 Victoria Avenue, Fort Myers
- 60 Danley Drive South, Fort Myers
For more information, please contact the Florida Department of Health in Lee County or visit lee.floridahealth.gov.