NAPLES, Fla. — The Naples Botanical Garden is reopening to Members beginning Monday, June 22, and to the public starting Monday, July 6.
The Garden will follow CDC guidelines to ensure social distancing standards.
Timed ticketing is a part of our enhanced Garden experience for all guests.
Starting June 18, Members may reserve a no-cost ticket online at naplesgarden.org for entry times.
The Garden is open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., the last tickets available at noon.
Collier and Lee County residents may enjoy discounted admission to the Garden July 6 through October 1; adults are $10, and children are free.
Timed tickets may be purchased on our website starting July 2.
The Garden team has worked diligently behind the scenes to reopen so we can enjoy acres of beautiful collections once again.
Safety enhancements and guidelines include but are not limited to:
- Timed entry 9 a.m. until noon
- Touchless water bottle filling stations
- Hand sanitizer stations
- Plexi-glass ticketing windows and intercoms
- One-way walking paths
- There will be a temporary closure of the Smith Children’s Garden, LaGrippe Orchid Garden, portions of the Lea Asian Garden, and other areas.
- Masks will be required in specified areas.
Fogg Café will be open during the Garden’s hours of operation; Members enjoy a 10% discount on all food purchases!