FORT MYERS, Fla. — Outback Steakhouse is looking for high-energy mates who are eager to start a great career in its Fort Myers restaurants. All hourly positions are available, including servers and line cooks.
The two-day hiring event is June 2 and 3. Hiring will take place both online through virtual interviews and on-site at your local restaurant from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Flexible schedule/work part-time
• Having fun and growing your career
• Discount on your favorite Outback meals
• Tuition discount through Johnson & Wales University Partnership
• Discounts on cell phones, electronics and health club memberships
Interested candidates can see additional information at Outback.com/careers or schedule a virtual interview by clicking here.