LEE COUNTY, Fla. -- System maintenance on the SunPass program will begin Tuesday night and will affect many program features for one week, but not toll payments via transponders.
According to SunPass, the system maintenance starts at 7 p.m. Tuesday, June 5th, through 9 a.m. Monday, June 11th.
Drivers may still use their transponders to pay for tolls during that period.
However, the following SunPass services will be unavailable during the maintenance period:
• Call Center
• Walk-In Centers
• SunPass Website
• TOLL-BY-PLATE Website
• SunPass Mobile Application
• All SunPass Plus Parking (except at Orlando International Airport)
• Cash Replenishments and Reloads at Kiosks
• Activation Kiosks at Welcome Centers, Service Plazas
• Registration Stop Payment/Removal
• Invoice and Uniform Traffic Citation Payments
CLICK HERE for further details.