NewsLocal News

Actions

Structure fire reported in Lehigh Acres home

WFTX-Promo_Image_960x720.png
Posted at 3:26 PM, Dec 16, 2017
and last updated 2017-12-16 21:15:03-05

A family and their pet is safe after their home caught fire, Saturday.

Multiple fire crews responded to the home located at 4100 3rd St SW in Lehigh Acres shortly after 2pm.

Residents of the home say they were at Walmart when the fire started.

The family dog, Linda, was inside during the fire but was rescued and is safe.

Residents of the home say the fire was caused by the electricity breaker that exploded.