NAPLES, Fla. -- The Collier County Sheriff's Office announced the arrests of several people on drug trafficking charges Friday as part of Operation Ice Breaker.
The multi-jurisdictional investigation involved methamphetamine drug trafficking during a year-long investigation in both Southwest Florida and California.
- 48-year-old Michael Stonebreaker of Naples, charged with Conspiracy in Methamphetamine Trafficking and Trafficking in Methamphetamine
- 48-year-old Biron Bacher of Cape Coral, charged with Conspiracy to Traffic Methamphetamine and Possession of Methamphetamine
- 43-year-old Stephanie Shaw of Goodland, charged with Conspiracy to Traffic Methamphetamine and Possession of Methamphetamine
- 49-year-old Jason Garff of Naples, charged with Possession of Methamphetamine
- 43-year-old Brian Tharp on Venice, charged with Trafficking in Methamphetamine and Possession of a Controlled Substance
Additional suspects have arrest warrants issued on them.
During the investigation, detectives with the Collier County Sheriff's Office seized 6 pounds of methamphetamine, with a value of $96,000.
Detectives with the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office seized 8 pounds of methamphetamine, 464 grams of marijuana, 67 prescription pills, and $163,000 in cash.