NORTH PORT, Fla. — The North Port Police Department is giving particular members of the public a “sign.”
Members of the Special Response Team and the Special Enforcement successfully arrested two suspects involved with meth, cocaine, and violation of probation.
The North Port Police announced in a social media post how they handle narcotics enforcements:
- The community tips come in.
- The intel division begins to investigate.
- The Special Enforcement Team builds the case. (while you
think you’re getting away with it).
- The Special Response Team shows up one random morning at your door.
- You go to jail.
- You get this sign in your front yard letting everyone know.
- You are out of business.