CAPE CORAL, Fla. - The Winn-Dixie store on Cape Coral Parkway has gotten a facelift.
The newly remodeled grocery store officially reopened Thursday morning with a ribbon cutting. It will provide an enhanced shopping experience for customers who asked for an improved shopping experience.
Anthony Hucker, President and CEO of Southeastern Grocers said, "The newly remodeled store is designed with the needs of this unique community in mind. We're excited to give our customers a store they can count on while continuing to offer a great shopping experience, providing exceptional service and the freshest products at the right price."
With a new concept and features, customers will immediately notice the enhancements throughout the new store including:
- New facade signage and a fresh, contemporary color palate and modern store signage inside.
- Newly updated farm-fresh produce department including an expanded selection of fruits and vegetables.
- Improved deli with expanded grab-and-go meal options for added convenience, including fresh sub sandwich assortments.
- Fresh seafood department with fresh fish cleaned and filleted along as well as seafood seasoned and steamed for free.
- New Smokehouse chicken, ribs, pork, and brisket- hand rubbed, seasoned and smoked for 12 hours.
- New Dollar Shop within the store, where customers can get over 600 everyday essentials for just $1, from grocery and cleaning to health and beauty.
- An improved bakery department with new selections and displays.
- Updated floral department to help customers find the perfect bouquet for any occasion.
The new and improved Cape Coral Winn-Dixie is open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., seven days a week.