LEE COUNTY, Fla. — The Lee County School District has opened pre-registration for students who will start kindergarten in August 2021 until November 20.
Students entering kindergarten in August 2021 must be five years old on or before September 1, 2021.
The documents required to pre-register include:
· Physical exam (dated within the last year)
· Florida Certificate of Immunization
· Proof of address
· Original birth certificate
· Social Security Card (if available)
· Custody documents (if applicable)
Parents can visit The Student Enrollment Office located inside the Lee County Public Education Center at 2855 Colonial Blvd in Fort Myers or submit everything online.
Parents with questions can email studentenrollment@leeschools.