FORT MYERS, Fla. -- A Fort Myers home was damaged by fire early Monday, but no injuries are reported.
It happened around 5:45 a.m. Monday at a home on Pine Lily Drive at Forest River Lane. That's just off A and W Bulb Road near McGregor Boulevard.
The Fox 4 Breaking News Tracker was the only media at the scene.
According to Iona-McGregor Fire, the fire started in the back of the garage. Two people and two dogs were home at the time, but everybody got out safely.
The residents say they smelled smoke and their smoke alarm went off, so they evacuated the house.