CAPE CORAL, Fla. — On January 13th, The City of Cape Coral confirmed the passing of Mayor Joe Coviello.
Joe Coviello was first elected in 2017 in Cape Coral's mayoral race.
RELATED: COMMUNITY REMEMBERS JOE COVIELLO
One thing everyone could agree with is his love for Cape Coral.
Visitation will be on Tuesday, January 19th, from 11:00, am until the Funeral Services at 1:00 pm at Cape Christian Fellowship, 2110 Chiquita Blvd S, Cape Coral. Burial will follow at Coral Ridge Cemetery, Cape Coral.
Those wishing to attend but cannot attend in person can watch online.
The funeral service will be streamed live on the Coral Ridge Funeral Home & Cemetery’s Facebook page through a partnership between Cape Christian Fellowship Church and the Funeral Home.
1. Visit the Coral Ridge Funeral Home & Cemetery website and click on the link for the live stream or click here.
2. Note that these instructions will NOT work for connecting via a mobile device
1. The funeral service will be streamed on the Cape Coral Funeral Home & Cemetery’s Facebook page.
2. A Facebook account is not required to watch the service. Users can ignore or select “not now” on any messages from Facebook asking users to create an account
3. Once the Livestream begins, scroll down to the videos section of the page.