Fire forces family out of Port Charlotte home.
A family was forced out of their home by a fire this morning.
It happened on Mineral Avenue in Port Charlotte.
Firefighters say the fire was in a back bedroom.
Three people were inside the home, and all three made it out safely.
One of the people did admit to having a candle burning inside a closet in the bedroom where the fire started.
The State Fire Marshall will investigate and determine the cause of the fire.
The Red Cross is helping the family.