GOLDEN GATE, Fla. — Thirty-seven thousand dollars worth of drugs seized from an apartment in Golden Gate.
check this out inside deputies found Cocaine, LSD, Fentanyl, Marijuana, Oxycodone, Xanax, and Testosterone.
Authorities also seized cash, counterfeit money, and fraudulent credit cards.
Deputies say Robert green, 47 was operating a one-stop shop for people looking to buy drugs.
He's facing several drug trafficking charges.
A search of the residence turned up the following items:
- 230 grams of cocaine with an estimated value of $10,000
- 25.8 grams of MDMA with an estimated cost of $3,000
- 3.3 grams of LSD with an estimated value of $500
- 5.5 grams of Fentanyl with an estimated value of $1,000
- 48.9 grams (around 460 pills) of Oxycodone with an estimated cost of $14,000
- 170 grams (about 400 pills) of Adderall with an estimated value of $6,000
- More than 260 Xanax pills with an estimated value of $1,345
- 256 Cialis pills with an estimated value of $1,000
- 24 grams of Marijuana with an estimated value of $200
- Three vials of testosterone valued at $300
- Digital Scales
- Several fraudulent credit cards
- $62,970 cash
- $9,000 in counterfeit cash