CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.-- The Charlotte County Sheriff's Office and the Florida Masonic Child ID Program are working together to offer Child ID in Charlotte County.
The free program will give the parents or legal guardians the necessary information for law enforcement to locate a missing child.
The program includes printed and a digital CD containing:
• 4- Pictures (close-up and full body)
• 15 second video clip to capture your child speaking
• Digital fingerprints
• Full description of your child
• DNA identification package
The kit also contains
• ID Cards
• Safety information
• Important local phone numbers
The event will be held on Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 10 AM - 12:30 PM at the Port Charlotte Beach Complex.
No information is retained by the Masons or the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office.