CHARLOTTE COUNTY,Fla. — The Charlotte County Stone Crabs announced they would be holding a yard sale to sell items such as merchandise, memorabilia, kitchen equipment, and more.
The announcement comes after changes were made to the affiliation between the Tampa Bay Rays and the Stone Crabs.
“Charlotte County will be reviewing the impacts of the changes as it relates to future sports and event programming at Charlotte Sports Park. The county is a well-known and respected host for a number of professional, collegiate, and amateur baseball organizations, tournaments, and events. We look forward to exploring opportunities to expand the number of events at Charlotte Sports Park, “ said Brian Gleason, Communications Manager.
As for the event, the Stone Crabs says there are some guidelines to follow:
- Sunday, January 3 starting at 10 am until 2 pm
- Monday, January 4 beginning at 9 am until 4 pm
- Please wear a mask/face covering
- Practice proper social distancing to the best of your ability
- CASH ONLY
- NO RETURNS
- NO REFUNDS
- All items sold AS-IS
- We can hold larger items for a day so you can return to pick them up, but they must be paid for in advance
“While this is sad news for our community and the organization, we must move forward, and literally move out,” Charlotte Stone Crabs.