LEE COUNTY, Fla. -- Ten people have been arrested after the Lee County Sheriff's Office conducted an extensive investigation into numerous fraudulent credit card transactions at local gas stations.
The investigation revealed an elaborate organization responsible for cloning credit cards and purchasing high dollar amounts of diesel fuel.
Investigators say when the suspects were arrested, they were in possession of more than 250 cloned credit cards, and had made $20,000 worth of fraudulent charges.
Five vehicles were also seized.
- Adrian Morales Hernandez, 26
- Pedro Pena Acosta, 45
- Danyer Enrique Padron Osorio, 33
- Eddy Yunior Cervantes Rabelo, 26
- Yoel Orlando Lopez Gomez, 38
- Andres Fernandez Izquierdo, 36
- Ronald Pareja Lago, 27
- Amilkal Teran Mederos, 39
- Aniuska Martinez Llanos, 34
- Yoan Manuel Sardinas Mederos, 27
All were arrested on various fraud charges and unlawful conveyance of fuel.