FORT MYERS, Fla. — The City of Fort Myers is hosting a mask and hand sanitizer giveaway program for residents.
The program Is to make needed supplies available to the general public and those who might not otherwise have access to personal protective equipment.
The schedule for the free mask and hand sanitizer distribution sites are as follows:
- July 21 (Tuesday) from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. – Dunbar Park, 3101 Indian Street
- July 22 (Wednesday) from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. – Lions Park, 2550 Cleveland Avenue
- July 23 (Thursday) from 8:00 to 11:00 a.m. – Roberto Clemente Park, 3265 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
- July 24 (Friday) from 8:00 to 11:00 a.m. – Winn-Dixie parking lot, 10580 Colonial Boulevard
- July 25 (Saturday) from 8:00 to 11:00 a.m. – Yawkey Park, 2291 Jackson Street
- July 27 (Monday) from 8:00 to 11:00 a.m. – Alliance for the Arts, 10091 McGregor Boulevard
Fire Chief Tracy McMillion and his staff are supporting the effort, along with other city officials.
The city plans to hand out information on CDC guidelines and other public safety tips.