January 5th is National Keto Day in honor of the huge diet craze.
The "holiday" was created by the Vitamin Shoppe to bring awareness to the diet and show off the benefits it has to offer. Get ready to celebrate, because The List rounded up the five best recipes from across the web to help you reach your keto goals with ease.
1. The Ketogenic Diet Explained – PictureFit Want to learn more about the keto diet, but worried it might be too complicated to understand? Don’t worry. The
YouTube Channel PictureFit
is known for making easy-to-follow videos on everything health-related using only drawings. In the video below they explain all there is to know about keto, in under five minutes.
2. How to Make 2-Ingredient, Low-Carb Tortillas – Keto ConnectTortillas are discouraged if you’re following a low-carb diet or in this case, the keto diet. But it doesn’t have to be all bad news! The YouTube Channel Keto Connect has created the perfect recipe for some delicious and super easy-to-make low-carb tortillas. They’re also low in calories, which means you can double up on those fajitas!
3. Chocolate Cheesecake Keto Brownies – Yummy InspirationsWhy deprive yourself the yummiest things in life, like chocolate? Turns out you don’t have to! The aptly named YouTube Channel Yummy Inspirations has a killer recipe for chocolate cheesecake keto brownies to drool over. Better yet, no one will ever know they’re protein-packed!
4. Shrimp Stir-Fry – Healthy Recipe Channel Want a quick and easy-to-make recipe to meal prep with? Look no further than this shrimp stir-fry by the Healthy Recipe Channel on YouTube . This recipe is good for about seven to eight servings – that’s an entire week’s worth of lunch. It’s also helpful if you’re looking to meal prep on a budget.
5. Salmon Breakfast Bombs – RuledMeThey describe this recipe as an “extremely satisfying breakfast on the go,” and it sure is! These Salmon Breakfast Bombs by the YouTube Channel RuledMe are delicious, creamy and the perfect way to kick off and celebrate National Keto Day.
So, there you have it. Not only do you have the tools to learn the 101 behind the keto diet, but now you have the best recipes to keep you on track everyday – not just on National Keto Day.
This story originated on TheListTV.com , a product of The E.W. Scripps Company.