Summer in Florida means hot weather, afternoon rains and hurricane season. This hurricane season, there are many reasons to invest in a generator to help you get through with peace of mind and keep you comfortable when experiencing a power outage.
Some reasons why you should invest in a generator are:
· You or a loved one needs medical equipment that needs to run or charge off electricity
· You have a well pump delivering water into your home
· You work from home and need a phone, a computer or other electronic devices
· Keeping your refrigerator and freezer running to prevent food spoilage
· Your AC can keep running as normal to keep you cool and comfortable
· Lights, security systems (in most cases), and power run as normal
A whole-home generator can restore power during an outage in just a few seconds automatically. A standby generator will run off-gas from a propane or natural gas line that is at your home. The generator will operate off an automatic transfer switch which turns the generator on and off as needed. This means you won’t experience interruption and can feel safe and secure during a storm.
Remember, with Titan Electrical Services “You’ll sleep well at night because the work’s done right”!