Since it's Friday, Fox 4 Morning News wanted to party! But first, we had to make a party food to eat. So, in celebration of July being National Pickle month, we decided to make something unique.
Enter the Dilly Cheese Ball.
Daniela Craciun, a local chef and caterer, joined the Fox 4 Morning News team with the recipe.
RECIPE FOR McCLURE’S DILLY CHEESE BALL
· 1 package (16 oz.) cream cheese, softened
· 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
· 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
· ½ cup McClure’s Dill Pickles, chopped
· 1 Tbsp. dill, finely chopped
· 1 Tbsp. pickle juice
· ½ tsp. garlic powder
· ½ tsp. paprika
· Salt and pepper
1. In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, chopped dill pickles, pickle juice, garlic powder and paprika until combined, then season with salt and pepper to tastes.
2. Form mixture into one large ball and serve with your favorite crackers!