FORT MYERS, Fla. — If your little ones need out of the house, a trampoline park in Fort Myers has reopened with new safety precautions during the pandemic.
Sky Zone says they want to provide local families with a healthy and clean space for active play.
To help prevent the spread of the coronavirus, their facility is implementing the following:
- Increased daytime cleaning of all frequently touched area on a consistent basis
- Increased number of sanitizer stations throughout the park, including the park entrance, select attractions, party rooms and bathrooms
- Daily disinfectant spraying or fogging of entire park using products that meet the EPA criteria
- All Team Members required to wear a face mask
- Newly installed Plexiglas partitions for assisting guests at all cashier stations, front desk and party check-in area
- New sanitation and safety training completed by all team members
- Reduced capacity by at least 50%, social distancing floor markers and new safety signage throughout park
Sky Zone says they're looking forward to several upcoming community events, such as Essential Worker Days, the Big Birthday Bash, and a Jump Out of Quarantine Party.
They also now offer a Private Play Experience that allows parties up to 10 people.
For more information on Sky Zone in Fort Myers, click here.