FORT MYERS, Fla. -- An undercover prostitution operation at two locations this week led to the arrest of twelve individuals in Lee County.
The Lee County Sheriff's Office Narcotics Unit and Field Support Unit, along with assistance from the Bonita Springs Community Policing Unit initiated a countywide prostitution operation on Thursday. The operation focused on women soliciting sexual favors in exchange for various monetary amounts.
The operation took place at two separate locations within Lee County, one in Bonita Springs and the other in Fort Myers. Several undercover Narcotics detectives made contact with and negotiated a sexual act in exchange for money.
The following were arrested as part of the operation:
- Eva Sophia Garcia, 41, charged with Prostitution
- Brook Bennett, 24, charged with Prostitution
- Alicia Swartz, 30, charged with Prostitution
- Talin Olson, 24, charged with Prostitution
- Kamile Watson, 25, charged with Prostitution
- Christopher Pappas, 25, charged with Deriving Proceeds from Prostitution
- Julia VanHouten, 24, charged with Prostitution and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Albert Figueroa Suarez, 25, charged with Driving while license suspended, Loitering and Prowling, Possession of Marijuana under 20 grams
- Christian Carneiro, 29, charged with Driving while license suspended, Deriving Proceeds from Prostitution and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- John Young, 39, charged with Sale and Possession of Cocaine
- Janine Adoptante, 25, charged with Possession of Cocaine
- Nicholas Kapsouris, 41, charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia and petty theft.