NAPLES, Fla. -- Some big-name employers will be conducting interviews at a job fair hosted by JobNewsUSA.com this week.
The job fair takes place Tuesday, January 24th from 10am-2pm at the Hilton Naples, located at 5111 Tamiami Trail North.
Renda Broadcasting which represent top stations like Gator Country, BOB FM, Mix 104.7 and 98.9 will be at the event hiring for positions in Bonita Springs! They are looking to bring aboard 5-10 new employees who love the many perks of working in radio and the entertainment industry!
Colonial Life will be at the event interviewing to hire 5 Account Executives. First year earnings with Colonial Life in the Naples market is 50K, with a 5 year projection of $150,00.00 which includes renewal income.
Arthrex is looking to hire 295 people for all facilities! They currently have positions available for QC Inspectors, Packaging Technicians, Finishing Technicians, CNC Machine Operators, Shipping / Receiving, Textile Technicians, Inventory Control and Suture Assembly Operators. They offer great benefits including free medical and dental coverage, a free medical clinic, free lunch and a 6% match on their employees 401K after 90 days of employment!
Germain Toyota of Naples will be doing on the spot interviews at the event for 5 Sales representatives, 2 Technicians and 2 Service advisors! These positions all need to be filled by February 1st and they include a 401K as well as dental and vision insurance!
Hotwire is looking to hire over 20 Telecommunications Service Technicians, Residential Sales Specialist, Quality control Technicians and Technical Trainers in Naples! They have many perks including a 401k with company match!
Bankers Life & Casualty Co. will be conducting on the spot interviews at the event for 10 Insurance Agents, Management, Sales and Financial Services Representatives in Naples and Ft Myers! Their employees can expect to make anywhere from $50,000 per year to $100,000 per year and have great perks like free trips, bonuses and a 401k!
ALDI will also be at the event recruiting 2-3 managers for their stores in Naples, Fort Myers, Cape Coral and Lehigh.
Walgreens will be at the Career Fair as well recruiting for all positions!
Collier County Sheriff's Office is hiring for Dispatchers, Road Patrol Deputies and Jail Deputies.
Orkin will be at the event hiring for Territory Sales Representatives.
City Furniture is recruiting for Delivery Drivers, Warehouse and Sales Associates.
What to do BEFORE the Job Fair:
· Pre-Register Online at www.jobnewsusa.com/southflorida. Print out your registration page and bring it with you!
· Dress your absolute best! This doesn’t mean you have to go out and purchase an expensive outfit, just dress clean cut and professional!
· Update your Resume and bring at least 10 copies with you.
· Do your Research! Pick a few companies from the list below and learn more about them online. The more you know about the company, the more you can converse with them at the event!
· Last but not least – make sure you arrange for a baby sitter! No children will be allowed into the event.
What to do AT the Job Fair:
· Arrive with a Positive Attitude and SMILE!
· Bring at Least 10 copies of your resume
· Do not bring any food/drinks/gum into the Career Fair
· Make sure you visit EVERY employer at the event and tell them what type of career you are interested in. If they do not have it available, they might be able to refer you to a company that does!
· No Cell Phones inside the Career Fair room! Treat it as a large interview and be professional!
More info HERE.