TAMPA, Fla. — The city of Tampa is gearing up for a presidential visit on Tuesday, July 31st.
President Donald Trump is holding a rally on Tuesday at 7 p.m. at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa.
Before the rally, President Trump will visit Tampa Bay Technical High School for a roundtable discussion on Workforce Development in Tampa. The roundtable discussion is scheduled for 5:50 p.m.
Tuesday's rally will be the 36th rally that President Trump has held in Florida and his eighth rally in the Tampa Bay Area, since he first began his run for the presidency in 2015.
What you need to know about the rally:
- Tuesday, July 31, 2018 | 7 p.m.
- Doors open at 4 p.m. for General Admission
- Click here for tickets
- Florida State Fairgrounds Expo Hall in Tampa, Florida
- (4800 US-301, Tampa, Florida 33610)
- The President is expected to address "the latest record-breaking jobs and economic data from the booming Trump economy, his nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, and the importance for Floridians to get out and vote this fall for key races to support his agenda; including to support Rick Scott who is running to defeat Bill Nelson in the U.S. Senate, Matt Gaetz for re-election to the U.S. House, and Ron DeSantis for Governor" according to the Trump campaign.
Congressman Ron DeSantis, a top student at Yale and Harvard Law School, is running for Governor of the Great State of Florida. Ron is strong on Borders, tough on Crime & big on Cutting Taxes - Loves our Military & our Vets. He will be a Great Governor & has my full Endorsement!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 22, 2018