DESOTO COUNTY, Fla. — The DeSoto County Sheriff’s Office Narcotics Unit responded to the scene at Mills Avenue and Hargrave Street in Arcadia on Thursday.
According to the report, four people were arrested after drugs were found during a search Wednesday.
· Justin Rettel
· Jennifer Tafoya
· Monica Cendejas
· Matthew Wright.
They are all being charged with the following:
- Amphetamine Trafficking or Methamphetamine-14 grams or over
- Drug Delivery/Distribution-within 1000 feet of a specified area
- Possession of a Controlled Substance-without a Prescription
- Evidence Destroying-tamper with or fabricate
- Public Order Crimes-keep public nuisance structure from drug activity
- Cruelty toward Child-abuse without great harm
- Drug Equipment Possession-and/or use
- Violation of Probation