PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. -- Good news for electric car drivers in Southwest Florida.
There are now electric car chargers at the Walmart in Charlotte County. It's at the location on Kings Highway.
Walmart put in the EV stations in collaboration with Electrify America.
You can charge your electric cars 24-hours a day. Pricing options can be viewed HERE .
Electrify America chargers feature 150 kilowatt (kW) and 350kW DC fast chargers, and offer CCS connectors and CHAdeMO chargers, meaning almost every EV model on the road today can charge there.
More than 130 Walmart stores now offer charging options, including the one on Collier Boulevard in Naples. Other locations are:
· Sam’s Club, 450 Townsend Road, Cocoa
· Walmart Supercenter, 1675 St. Lucie W. Blvd., Port St. Lucie
· Walmart Supercenter, 1521 W. Granada Blvd., Ormond Beach
· Walmart Supercenter, 2163 W C 48, Bushnell
· Walmart Supercenter, 1621 Main St., Chipley
More Walmarts in Florida will soon get EV stations.