NAPLES, Fla. -- Job News USA will be holding a large job fair next week at the Hilton Naples on Tamiami Trail North.
Over 30 companies are attending, with over 2,000 jobs on the line.
It will be held Wednesday, October 26th from 10am-2pm. The event is sponsored by City Furniture, IHop, Fox 4, Renda Broadcasting, ALDI and the Seminole Casino Immokalee.
Fox 4 is hiring for Multimedia Journalist, Photographer, Director of Engineering, Account Executive and Associate Account Executive.
ALDI has over 50 immediate openings for Store Associates, Shift Managers and Manager Trainees!
Seminole Casino Immokalee has over 120 openings! They will be interviewing for Assistant Food and Beverage Managers, Bar Porters, Beverage Supervisors, Cage Center Supervisors, Poker Dealers, Housepersons, Managers, Sous Chefs, Cooks, Servers, Restaurant Host/Hostess, Hotel Front Desk Agents and Slot Customer Service Representatives! They offer free meals during shifts, and comprehensive benefits for all full time employees!
Walgreens will be hiring for multiple positions including Pharmacy Technicians, Shift Leads and Customer Service Associates. They provide paid training for their Pharmacy Technicians to become state licensed and PTCB certified.
AVOW Hospice will be interviewing for over 40 RN’s, LPN’s, CNA’s, Chaplains, Social Workers and Office/Clerical to work out of Naples.
Collier County Schools has openings for Guest Teachers, Transportation, Classroom Assistants, Nutrition Services, Maintenance and Clerical.
Collier County Sheriffs are hiring for Dispatchers, Jail Deputies and Road Patrol Deputies. Depending on the position there may be a take-home car.
City Furniture will be interviewing for Sales Associates and Delivery Drivers!
Comcast is hiring for Communications Technicians, Business/Enterprise Account Executives, Retail Sales Reps, Customer Service Sales Reps, HR Managers and Network Maintenance Technicians.
Hope Healthcare Systems is hiring for RNs and LPNs.
Hotwire.com is interviewing for Cable Installation Technicians, Property Support Specialists, Fiber Optic Technicians, Residential Sales Specialists and Technical Trainers.
IHOP will be recruiting for Assistant Managers, Cooks, Servers, Host/Hostess, General Managers and Dishwashers.
R & L Global Logistics will be hiring Logistics Account Executives and International Logistics Specialists. They have 15 offices nationally and offer great benefits including Company Resorts! They have 3 employee exclusive resorts available to their employees at no cost! They are located on Fort Myers Beach, St. Johns River and Cabins in the Mountains of North Carolina!
Naples Grande Beach Resort has over 20 positions available and will be interviewing on the spot to start ASAP!
Arthrex, Named Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2015 and Florida's Top 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2012, 2013 and 2014 will be interviewing for over 60 positions! All locations receive the exceptional benefit of free catered lunches, which encourages employees from different departments to eat together and get to know one another in a more relaxed, social setting. Arthrex also hosts several events for employees throughout the year in recognition of their contributions and to promote a family culture, including an annual holiday party and family events at local area attractions!
City of Cape Coral Police Department is hiring for Police Officers, Telecommunicators and 911 Operators.
Troops to Teachers will be recruiting for Teachers at the Job Fair!
What to do BEFORE the Job Fair:
• Pre-Register Online at www.jobnewsusa/southflorida . Print out your registration page and bring it with you!
• Dress your absolute best! This doesn't mean you have to go out and purchase an expensive outfit, just dress clean cut and professional!
• Update your Resume and bring at least 20 copies with you.
• Do your Research! Pick a few companies from the list below and learn more about them online. The more you know about the company, the more you can converse with them at the event!
• Last but not least -- make sure you arrange for a baby sitter! No children will be allowed into the event.
What to do AT the Job Fair:
• Arrive with a Positive Attitude and SMILE!
• Bring at Least 20 copies of your resume
• Do not bring any food/drinks/gum into the Career Fair
• Make sure you visit EVERY employer at the event and tell them what type of career you are interested in. If they do not have it available, they might be able to refer you to a company that does!
• No Cell Phones inside the Career Fair room! Treat it as a large interview and be professional!
• It MAY rain. Bring an umbrella!