Fox 4 is focused on highlighting the how people are giving back during the Coronavirus pandemic. A Southwest Florida photographer is giving away three free photo shoots to people on the front lines, fighting COVID-19, as a way of saying thank you.
If you are a doctor, nurse, healthcare worker, or first responder, you qualify for this free photo shoot.
"My mom is a nurse in the ER, and I have friends that work in the hospital, and also as first responders, so I have the utmost respect for everything that they're going through and doing right now," Kirsten Filkill of Miss Kirsten Mae Photography said.
She said she wants to give back to these workers, show how appreciated they are, and give them something to look forward to when this is all over.
"I'm offering three free one-hour sessions to anyone on the front lines who are in Southwest Florida. They can use it as an engagement session, a maternity session, a family session, or a lifestyle session," Filkill said. "I have seen a lot of people really giving back. I've seen people sewing masks and doing all of this stuff. I can't sew, so I figured I could put my talent and passion to good use, and just be able to give back in a way that I can."
- Go to her Instagram page: @MissKirstenMae.Photography
- Click the "follow" button
- Go to the post featuring her dog
- Tag your favorite nurses, doctors, or first responders. If you are a nurse, doctor, or first responder, type "ME!"
- If you share her post to your Instagram story and tag @MissKirstenMae.Photography, you will get an extra entry
- If you don't have social media, you can email Kirsten directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The contest ends THURSDAY, April 9th, at 11:59 PM
- The winners will be randomly selected FRIDAY, April 10th, at NOON