Lee Health offers COVID-19 vaccines for anyone 12 and older at its walk-in Community Vaccination Clinic, located inside Gulf Coast Medical Center.
· As of this morning, we have 287 COVID-19 patients isolated in our hospitals (inpatient).
· Of these patients, 11 of them are children being treated at Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida.
· Yesterday, we had 28 new COVID-19 hospital admissions and 36 COVID-19 discharges.
· 57% of our ventilators and 6% of our ICU rooms are available for use. We have 52 COVID-19 patients on ventilators and 80 in the intensive care unit.
· This morning, census was at 92% of staffed operational bed capacity.
· Since the start of the pandemic, 1,109 patients have lost their lives inside our hospitals to COVID-19, including 8 yesterday.