NAPLES, Fla. — The Florida Department of Health will temporarily close three walk-in COVID-19 testing clinics in Collier County.
The closure stems from the Potential Tropical Cyclone that is expected to impact Southwest Florida.
All of the facilities are outside and some could stay closed longer depending on the cyclone’s impact.
The following clinics will be closed:
- Testing at Fellowship Church: 411 Lake Trafford Road, Immokalee, FL 34142
- Closes Thursday, July 30, 2020
- Testing at Golden Gate Community Center: 4701 Golden Gate Pkwy., Naples, 34116
- Closes on Friday, July 31, 2020
- Testing at DOH-Collier Immokalee site: 419 North First Street, Immokalee, FL 34142
- Closes on Sunday, August 2, 2020
- Closes on Monday, August 3, 2020
For more information regarding COVID-19, visit floridahealthcovid19.gov.