News

Actions

Fort Myers house fire under investigation

Posted at 7:48 AM, Feb 03, 2016
and last updated 2016-02-03 08:16:36-05

FORT MYERS, Fla.- The local Red Cross is helping a family after their house is damaged in a fire.

It happened around 2:30 a.m. Wednesday on Economy Street near Palm Avenue and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard. 

The home owner told Fox 4 that the fire was started by their dryer. The home has a lot of damage on the inside. The family is out of their home, the Red Cross is helping them this morning.