TAMPA, Fla. — We have the perfect job for you if you love plopping down on your couch and watching holiday movies for the entire month of December.
The website Reviews.org is looking for a Chief Holiday Cheermeister to watch Christmas movies to see if they give you the sense of nostalgia we all love at time of the year.
The Cheermeister will get to decide which 25 holiday movies they want to watch, so if you believe "Die Hard" is a Christmas film, you can include that on your list.
Reviews.org posted a list of holiday film suggestions that include:
- Home Alone
- The Polar Express
- A Christmas Story
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
- It's a Wonderful Life
- Miracle on 34th Street
- The Muppet Christmas Carol
- Love Actually
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- The Santa Clause
- Jingle All the Way
- Christmas with the Kranks
- The Grinch
- Last Holiday
- New Year's Eve
- Arthur Christmas
There are a few basic requirements you must meet:
- You must be 18 or older and eligible to work in the U.S.
- You must already own a device to stream movies.
- You must watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days.
- You will need to fill out a short post-movie survey to answer if the film filled you with holiday cheer.
The person selected to be the Chief Holiday Cheermeister will receive $2,500 and one-year subscriptions to Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, Apple TV+ and Hallmark Movies Now.
You can apply to be the Chief Holiday Cheermeister through December 4. The winner will be announced on December 7.
To apply and see additional Christmas movie recommendations, click here.