skip to nav skip to content

Video Library

Man's skin catches fire after applying spray on sunscreen

IT WASN'T THE SUN THAT BURNED A MASSACHUSETTS MAN, BUT RATHER HIS SUN BLOCK. HE SAYS HE SUFFERED SECOND DEGREE BURNS AFTER APPLYING SPRAY ON SUNSCREEN ... AND THEN STOOD BY A GRILL. NOW THE SUNSCREEN COMPANY IS VOWING TO LOOK INTO THE INCIDENT.

  • Print

This site uses Facebook comments to make it easier for you to contribute. If you see a comment you would like to flag for spam or abuse, click the "x" in the upper right of it. By posting, you agree to our Terms of Use.

More Videos

All Videos

FOX 4 News