skip to nav skip to content

Video Library

Woman rescued from Carbon Monoxide poisoning

After an 86-year old woman started to lose unconsciousness from the gas. The woman forgot to turn off the ignition to her car parked in the garage of her rotunda home. Two deputies were able to bust in and get her out in time. Tonight she's recoverin

  • Print

This site uses Facebook comments to make it easier for you to contribute. If you see a comment you would like to flag for spam or abuse, click the "x" in the upper right of it. By posting, you agree to our Terms of Use.

More Videos

All Videos

FOX 4 News